Pages

Recent Posts

Red & Blue :: Sequel

I felt like an artist learning to paint for the first time. 

After my earlier post on Red and Blue, I finally plucked up courage to try my hand with these sea-foam blue Peruvian chalcedony.  I bought these superb stones on impulse and could not think of what best to make with them... that is, until I chanced upon some emerald-green onyx.

And then the painter's brush came to life:  I added dashes of crimson red rubies and baby-pink sapphires to the ocean-blue/green canvas.  And the warm brown andalusite hearts seemed the perfect straw to pull off the whole color palette.

Pin It

2 comments:

Annemarie @ Brunch at Saks said...

Wow! This is so gorgeous! Great job xx

Eva said...

hello

If you have a English language website/blog about jewellery/accesories you can make free self-advertising here pintalabios.info/en/jewellery_accessories

thanks :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. I appreciate every one of them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Pin It button on image hover