Moodboard :: Neutral Shades

Having dabbled with cheerful, vibrant colors in most of my work, I thought it would be fun to experiment with neutrals for a change. And here are some of the beautiful neutrals that inspired my latest creation.

Awesome cOOkies, so delightful for Christmas too!  By Vanessa Hernandez

Wouldn't it be intriguing to find out the stories behind these pictures on the wallboard?  By Elizabeth Adeline
The folds in the skirt and the ruched bodice wrap create a modern yet romantic flair in this gorgeous outfit.  Found on Pinterest but unfortunately I did not find the original source of this.

Romantic vintage-inspired table setting... I would love to get an invitation to this party!  By Everything Fabulous

Sweet Neutrals by Il Mare Atelier at Etsy and Artfire

Comments

  1. As much as I love bright colours, I always opt for neutrals for myself. It's simple, easy to wear and never goes out of style.

    Happy New Year! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just the perrrfect moodboard and colors to admire on a chilly winter morning!!

    love ur curations!

    persis.
    http://www.onestylemile.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. I appreciate every one of them!

Popular Posts