Artist Love

Today I am honored to introduce two amazingly talented artists based here in tropical Singapore.


An artist who is very much inspired by nature, Agatha Hutton introduced me to oil painting, a world I thought would be dominated by geniuses and closed to ordinary souls.  Her talent is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I very much adore her abstract paintings, which are incredibly magnetic with their bright pops of color against a diffused background.  Drop by here to learn and see more of her work.




Izzi seems to have done the impossible - combining two vastly different mediums - embroidery and penciled drawing - on the same canvas.  This first piece below draws me inexplicably.  You WILL want to see more of her work here.

 (All images are credited to the original artist - Izziyana Suhaimi)

Comments

Popular Posts