Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014
Fairy Lights, Seattle by Georgianna Lane
As I look back and wonder at the unexpected blessings jewelry had brought into my life, one thought led to another and soon I was drawing up a list:
- Friendships forged on-and-offline and the sharing of tribulations and joys
- The sparkle in the eyes of my two-year-old niece when she holds up an earring I made
- Reconnecting with old friends and even doing a PMC class together
- Learning about jewelry history and antiquity... loved that Georgian locket pin I got!
- Appreciative customers... one of the reasons that keep me going...
- The excitement of receiving gemstones in the mail... just can't resist buying more!
- Grateful and humble that my jewelry work is a part of a special moment in someone's life